Friday, September 27, 2013

How to improve size of pennis. What Makes a Penis Larger

How to improve size of pennis

How to improve size of pennis

There are so many different snippets of information out there on what makes a penis larger that people can get lost in a sea of lies and profit-driven enterprise. I was one of the biggest fools out there when I tried to make my penis larger. I was so desperate for a larger penis that I ate up any product that I could. Unfortunately this put me in a dangerous position because I was actually doing harm to my body. I never took a step back to actually think about what makes a penis larger in the scientific sense. When I did it was a revelation, and I and grateful for having a moment of clarity in years of madness. This initial thought would lead to extraordinary penis growth...

With pumps and pills, extenders and exercises, weights and patches, hypnosis and surgery there are thousands of products out there which tell you that penis enlargement is possible. I tried them all but weights and surgery. I was getting nowhere, and hadn't been for many years. More than that I'd blown a fortune on these products. It wasn't my idea of a good investment! One day, after I'd been through every product I tried I sat down, deflated, and thought about what actually makes cells grow. I suddenly realised that it's the same as any living organism - oxygen, nutrients and growth hormone.

I did quick research and discovered that most sales pitches out there are complete lies. Take the example of Kayan tribal women who wear rings around their necks to make them longer. That had convinced me to spend $500 on a penis extender. But, on researching it I found that the truth is that the ribcage is slowly pushed down and crushed - the neck doesn't grow. Why? Because this external method lacks the 3 things required to cause growth.

After this I looked into natural penis enlargement. I had avoided this for years because I believed that it wouldn't make my penis larger. But it suddenly made scientific sense. I bought a product and started to see real gains in 10 weeks. Unbelievably this continued and today I boast a 8.5 inch penis. So, what makes a penis larger Natural penis enlargement did it for me.


How to improve size of pennis

Related to "How to improve size of pennis. What Makes a Penis Larger"




0 comments to “How to improve size of pennis. What Makes a Penis Larger”

Post a Comment